Practical group policies to cover dental treatment for all employees
- Minimum required for a group policy is three
- Tailor your level of group cover to suit your company needs
- Budget policies from as little as £2 per week
- Choice of payment methods to suit your requirements
- Flexible times so there’s no impact on work
- Very practical and can help with recruitment
Designed to cover dental treatment, both routine and accidental, dental insurance for companies is a cost effective solution for covering groups of employees, and is also a good way of showing they are valued.
There are many different dental insurance policies offering varying levels of cover; budget policies where cover can start from £2 per week, to fully comprehensive group policies to cover any number of employees. Premiums can be paid weekly or monthly, and policy holders can then claim back the cost for their dental treatment, whether paid privately or on the NHS (subject to the annual policy limits).
Some dental insurance providers also cover pre-existing conditions, but not all. Group policies are very practical and should you to elect to take out your policy with Nugent Santé, we will be on hand to assist you with the administration of the policy.